Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 2

I will state right at the start I probably won't be updating this everyday, but will try and keep it as up to date as possible. I will certainly let you know how the battle is going and what progress I am making. So onto today I had my appointment with the Doctor today and he is VERY happy for me to start this process. My official starting weight is 136.2 kgs (which the Doctor informs me is 1.5 kgs lighter than 12 months ago) so I certainly have plenty to lose. My aim will be to have a weigh in once a week, and that will allow me to chart my weight loss as I go. I dont think anyone wants to see me topless on a weekly basis so at this stage I will just show the weigh in ticket. I have been completely blown away by everyones support and encouragement. I realise I have so many wonderful friends and family and that will make the hard days easier. Thanks for your interest in me and your support. The headaches today are not as bad as yesterday, so hopefully they will be gone in a day or so. So far so good I have eaten breakfast the last two days (and have not had any sugar on my Just Right !) and continue to drink a lot of water (and NO COKE).

1 comment: